How to Talk Money, Price & Value with Ilise Benun
Where: Noble Desktop | 594 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 | View Map
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm (6:30pm time to network, 7pm discussion begins )
Cost: 1 free ticket for members, $25.00 for non-members
Pricing your services is a continual challenge, whether you're a seasoned or rookie creative professional. New services and new technologies mean adapting the way you approach and talk money with prospects and clients and demonstrate the value you bring to each working relationship.
Ilise Benun, founder of Marketing-Mentor.com and author of “The Creative Professional’s Guide to Money” will present new ideas on how to think about the value of your services (i.e. what you’re “worth”) and how to articulate and communicate that value to the right people—those who appreciate that value—so you don’t waste your time and theirs.
You will learn:
- The “right” way to think about “what you’re worth”
- How to gauge a prospect’s budget before you spend/waste time on a proposal
- How to do 3-tiered pricing
- How to package your services
What is Spark?
Spark is a group of independent graphic design business owners who meet frequently to enlighten each other on the business and creative issues that are relevant to design studios.
Some of the benefits of Spark membership are:
- Free tickets to most Spark events
- Network in a real community of design firms. Get support and advice from fellow design firms that have been there!
- Free tickets to special members only events
- Members-only discounts to national design conferences and raffles for free admission.